I'm so excited to share my first stationery line, the Galentines Collection available now!
Why Galentines Day? It's all about celebrating friendship! This started as a personal project last year with a few handmade cards, inspired by & made to celebrate the most badass babes I know - strong, brave, creative & courageous people working hard & following their dreams to make the world a better & more beautiful place. ♥
I hope you enjoy my Galentines Day inspiration round up: a few party ideas, inspiration board, mini gift guide & girl powered playlists! I'd love to hear how you'll be celebrating your friends this year!
Party Ideas + inspiration
A few favorites from my Galentines Day Pinterest board, featuring bright colors, fresh citrus, sweet treats & cozy brunch vibes.
from left to right:
1. Affogato Dreams 2. "Because You're Fresh", the Jungalo 3. Fruity Dessert Pizza from Peaches Please 4. Gold Leaf Planter, House that Lars Built 5. Happy Galentines Day card by Kat Marshello Studio 6. LOVE card by Power & Light Press 7. Conversation Heart Donuts, Studio DIY 8. Blood Orange Mimosas, PaperFox LA 9. Handcut Confetti, Oh Happy Day! Shop
Party activity ideas:
- Brunch: homemade DIY Waffle bar, potluck-style or your favorite local spot!
- Crafternoon (my personal fave!) making mini succulent planters, DIY bath & beauty products, or inspirational wall art celebrating self-love & inspiring quotes
- Host a Fundraiser for Women's Rights organizations (shameless plug: check out the SeaChange Feminist Movie Party I donated design services to benefit women in the PNW!)
- Clothes or Home Goods swap party
- Bakesale benefitting a local non-profit, animal rescue group or charity
- Cookie party: potluck/exchange or decorating sugar cookies with sassy & sweet G-day sentiments (like "treat yourself!", "yas kween!", "best babes", etc)
Galentines inspiration board featuring rad handmade art, cards & gifts by some of my favorite ladies! Check out the links below & score some sweet gifts for your gals (or treat yourself)!
clockwise from top left:
1. Girl Gang iron-on patch by Little Arrow Studio 2. Feminism is Freedom patch Phoebe Wahl 3. Assorted Letterpress cards by Runaway Press 4. Kissy Lips keychain by Cykochik 5. Typewriter Love postcard from Uppercase Magazine 6. Crazy Cat Lady ribbon & Constellation postcard by MonsterSongs 7. Feminist iron-on patch by These Are Things 8. Mini Chenille Gaptooth Patch by Bananna Bones
Need some fun, quirky & affordable last minute gift ideas for your girl gang? Here are a few of my faves!
from left to right:
1. Lip Tint by French Girl Organics (a personal fave!) 2. Galentines Day Button Pack by me! 3. Peace Patch by Coucou Suzette 4. Rainbow enamel pin by LaserKitten 5. Boss Lady enamel pin by Fairy Cakes 6. Besties letterpress card by Runaway Press 7. Log Lady pin by MonsterSongs 8. You Are My Favorite prize ribbon by Scout & Whistle 8. Cinnamon Lips lollipop, Natural Candy Store
galentines day party Playlists
My playlist features some of my favorite rockin' female musicians, past & present.
What's your favorite way to celebrate the special people in your life? Comment below, I'd love to hear your Galentines Day plans!